Today is my normal blog posting day, but instead of my usual long-winded health, fitness or nutritional diatribe, I thought I would simply leave you for the entire week with:
What I’m Most Thankful For:
- 80-degree days in November, like yesterday, that I spend with family and friends in an amazing and FREE natural spring and park in Austin.
- Comments from my readers, especially those that ask me questions that really make me think before answering.
- My beautiful family, of course, and their own thankful hearts.
- Though rare, days where my calendar is empty and the possibilities are almost too overwhelming.
- Phone calls from my family and Facetime between my Mom and Kids.
- My children’s straight A report cards and their perfect attendance because they are healthy enough to attend school every single day.
- My right to vote.
- The healthy body I was born with that allows me to keep it that way and enjoy life without the worry of sickness and pain.
- My 12-year marriage and all of the ups and downs, yes, all of them.
- Hot cups of coffee each morning.
- Friends, new and old, here and there and Facebook to keep in touch.
- My husband’s job and his hard work.
- Girl’s weekends!
- Hugs from my daughters.
- My family’s prosperity, no matter how modest.
- Being here, healthy and happy.
Have a wonderful, thankful and love filled Thanksgiving Holiday!